Servings: 4 cups
- 4 lemons
- 2 ripe peaches
- 1/2 cup – 1/4 cup of agave syrup (based on your taste preference)
- 2 cups water
- 1-3 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- Juice the lemons. Strain out any seeds.
- Grate the ginger. Start by grating one tablespoon, so you can add it to the lemonade and taste it before adding more.
- Cut the peaches in to quarters. Cut a small piece off of a peach and taste in order to get an idea of the sweetness of the peaches.
- Add the lemon juice, peaches, half the agave syrup, water and one tablespoon of ginger to the blender. Blend until combined.
- Taste the lemonade and add more ginger and/or agave based on your preference.
- Strain the lemonade and serve over ice.