If you like piña coladas… you’ll like these popsicles! 😉 I’m a fan of piña coladas and they’re definitely a go-to when I’m on a tropical vacation. These popsicles will make you feel like you’ve been transported to an island vacation. These piña colada popsicles are the perfect summer treat. Great for get togethers, pool days or just because! They’re really simple to make, only three ingredients and all you need to do is blend them up and then freeze.
They’re naturally sweet from the fresh pineapple, creamy from the coconut milk and the rum makes them boozy. An excellent combo if you ask me.. 🙂 Read on for the recipe for piña colada popsicles below.
- 1 can (13.66 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2-5 tablespoons white rum
- Add the coconut milk and pineapple chunks to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the rum to the mixture and stir. Add more rum based on your preference. Taste after each addition.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold. Add popsicle sticks. Freeze for about two hours or until completely frozen.
If you try this piña colada popsicle recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Send me a message or leave a comment.
What kind of popsicles do you like to make? Post a link to your favorite recipe below in a comment!